Enhanced patient precautions, effective June 1, 2021
We are scheduling patients for in-office appointments and procedures. We will continue to heed all governmental directives and precautions to mitigate the continued spread of COVID-19 for the protection and safety of our patients, staff, and communities.
The Harmony Heart Group has implemented the following guidelines:
- Advanced screening and in-office practices will continue to be enforced for any patient who requires an in-office visit and/or surgical procedure.
- Advanced verbal screenings prior to any in-office visit and the screening are again gone over during the actual check-in process before any patient is brought back into the office.
- While we no longer have a restriction on the number of patients in our lobby, we do ask that they maintain a 6-foot distance from one another.
- Upon arrival for an in-office visit, the patient will have their temperature taken and then be escorted directly to an exam room when one is available. We try to minimize wait time in the lobby, but some patients do have to wait a few minutes in the lobby until the rooms are cleaned.
Our staff has been asked to wear protective gear, specifically a mask or covering of their nose and mouth. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus.
All patients and guests are required to wear masks upon entering our offices and go through our screening process, regardless of their COVID vaccination status.
Thank you for understanding and for helping keep our patients and employees safe.
- High-touch surfaces like tables, countertops, and desks will be cleaned throughout the day and at night.
- Exam rooms in the clinic will be cleaned in-between each patient visit with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Carpets and floors will be cleaned each evening or in the event of a spill as it occurs.
- All equipment is cleaned after each use.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are grateful to be enabled, to once again provide essential care and services to our patients. Our entire staff is committed to helping you stay safe while getting the care you need during this difficult time. Our website and social media will continue to be updated with any new policies that will affect the care we are able to provide our patients.
We appreciate your continued patience with us as we all navigate these uncharted circumstances. We will continue to do so cautiously, strategically and with our patients, staff, and communities in mind.
Mordecai N Klein, MD, FACC
Brian T Blatt, DO, FACC, FHRS, CCDS
Dat Nguyen, DO, RVPI
Susan Devers, RN, APRN, ANP-C