Dat Nguyen, DO, RPVI
Dr. Dat Nguyen has recently joined Harmony Heart Group. He attended the University of Texas at Arlington, graduating magna cum laude. He then attended the University of North Texas Health Science Center where he obtained his doctorate of osteopathic medicine. He went to Cleveland Clinic for his general internal medicine training and subsequently returned to Fort Worth for his training in general and interventional cardiology at Plaza Medical Center.
Dr. Nguyen is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also board certified in:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Stress Test
He specializes in general cardiovascular diseases, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, echocardiography, and peripheral vascular ultrasound.
He performs a full range of diagnostic and interventional procedures including:
- coronary stenting and atherectomy
- fractional flow reserve, intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography
- peripheral stenting and atherectomy
- carotid stenting
- subclavian stenting
- renal stenting
- abdominal aortic aneurysm stenting
- ASD/PFO closure
- right heart catherization
- transesophageal echocardiography
- electrical cardioversion
- temporary pacemaker
- inferior vena cava filter placement
He enjoys spending free time with his wife and children, and doing cardio exercise and free weight lifting. Also, Dr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese.